Who we are
The address of our website is: http://hotelmeli.it – http://melihotel.it -http://hotelmeli.com
INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH Dlgs. 196/2003
- Legislative Decree 196/2003 has introduced the code for the protection of personal data. In compliance with the provisions of this code, the processing of personal data by our organization is based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of confidentiality and rights of the persons to whom the data refers.
- In this context, we provide you with the information provided for in Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and ask you to express your consent for the processing of personal data specified below for the following purposes: a. to manage your request for information and / or booking in order to provide you with the information about it
- The conferment of your data is mandatory for the achievement of the above purposes; their failure, partial or incorrect conferment could result in the impossibility to provide the requested services.
- If you have given your consent and until revocation of the same, your personal data will also be processed for the following additional purposes: a. to carry out statistical and market studies and research; b. to send, by post, e-mail and/or telephone channels, advertising material, information and commercial information; c. to carry out direct and indirect sales and placement activities; d. to carry out interactive commercial communications; e. to carry out customer satisfaction surveys on the quality of the services provided (also through third parties). You may revoke the consent given for these purposes at any time by contacting the person in charge indicated in point 10. The consent for the processing and purposes referred to in this point 4 is not mandatory; following a possible refusal your data will be processed only for the purposes indicated in point 2 above.
- As customers or potential customers, the data being processed are generally of a common nature, since they essentially consist of personal identification elements. Should you indicate in the fields that do not provide for a specific indication of data that, pursuant to article 4 letter d) of Legislative Decree 196/2003, are of a sensitive nature and as such deserving of special protection, we inform you that such data will be processed by us within the limits provided for by the Privacy Code. We remind you that in general, article 4 letter d) Dlgs 196/2003 defines as “sensitive data” personal data “suitable to reveal racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, as well as personal data disclosing health and sex life”.
- The processing of data collected will be carried out using paper and/or electronic instruments and in any case in compliance with the regulations in force on the subject.
- We specify that our organization implements the necessary organizational, physical and logical measures to ensure the security of data, with particular reference to the provisions of Annex B of Presidential Decree 196/2003 Technical regulations on minimum security measures.
- In addition to employees of the Company, some processing of your personal data may also be carried out by third parties, based in Italy and/or abroad, to whom our organization entrusts certain activities (or part of them) functional to the provision of the services mentioned above. In this case, the same subjects will operate as autonomous Data Controllers or will be designated as Data Processors or Persons in charge of the processing. The Managers and the Persons in charge, if any, will receive appropriate operating instructions, with particular reference to the adoption of minimum security measures, in order to ensure the confidentiality and security of data. The third parties mentioned above are essentially included in the following categories: Credit recovery companies, companies that process traffic data for invoicing purposes, companies in charge of printing and sending invoices to customers, Consultancy companies, Credit transfer companies, Agents and Affiliates, Franchisees, Technological service providers, Content Providers.
- Below is the extract from article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, to remind you that you can exercise the following rights against us: a. to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and communication in an intelligible form b. to obtain an indication of the origin of personal data,
as well as the purposes and methods of processing c. to obtain an indication of the logic applied in the processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments d. to obtain an indication of the identification data concerning data controller and data processors e. to obtain an indication of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing f. obtain updating, rectification or, when interested therein, integration of the data g. obtain cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully h. obtain cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data whose retention is not necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed i. obtain certification to the effect that the updating, rectification, integration, erasure, anonymization or blocking of data have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected j. oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection k. oppose, in whole or in part, the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- To exercise these rights you can contact the data controller. The data controller is:
Company heading : Meggi Sas |
Name and Surname Legal Representative : MELISSA SPEZZIGA
Residence or registered office : Lungomare Anglona, 15 – City : Castelsardo | SS | Sardinia
VAT / Tax code : P.I. 00266550904
T +039 079 479097 – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website deposits in the browser of your computer or mobile device.
Web pages have no memory. If you navigate from one page to another within a website, you will not be recognized as the same user on each of the pages. Cookies allow you to be recognized by the website as a unique user. Cookies also allow you to store your choices, for example the language you prefer, the currency you have set and your search criteria. Cookies also allow you to be recognised on your next visit.
Are all cookies the same?
No, there are different types of cookies and different ways to use them. Cookies are distinguished by their function, their duration and who placed them on a website.
How are cookies used?
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: We want to offer our visitors a state-of-the-art, user-friendly website. To make this happen, we use technical cookies to enable you to view our website and make it work properly. Technical cookies are essential to the proper functioning of our website.
- Functional cookies: We use functional cookies to remember your preferences and to help you use our website effectively and efficiently, for example by storing pages and any offers you have previously viewed. Functional cookies are not essential to the operation of the website, but add functionality and improve your overall experience, for example by allowing you to take advantage of the best offers.
- Analytical cookies: We use analytical cookies to better understand how our visitors use the website, to understand what works and what doesn’t, to optimise and improve the website and to ensure that the website is always interesting and relevant. The data we receive includes the web pages visited, the exit and entry pages, the type of platform, date and time information and data such as the number of clicks on a particular page, the words searched and the text entered during the use of the site. Our business partners may also use analytical cookies to find out whether their users make use of the offers integrated into their sites.
How long do cookies remain active?
Cookies set directly from our website have a duration of 3 weeks. You can delete all cookies from your browser at any time. To remove cookies from your browser, please follow the instructions at https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=it.
How can you recognize our cookies ?
You can find our cookies in your browser settings.
Are third party analytics and marketing cookies included?
Yes, our site incorporates several third party cookies issued by widgets that are included on the site.
These cookies are used for statistical purposes and allow a better experience and integration with these third party services (Google Analytics, TripAdvisor, the main social networks, etc…).
In particular, to monitor the collection of data for analysis purposes carried out by Google Analytics, visit the page of the browser add-on for deactivating Google Analytics.
How can you change your cookie preferences?
From your browser settings (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or Chrome) you can determine which cookies you wish to receive and which cookies you do not. To find out where you can find these settings, which may vary depending on the browser you use, use the “Help” or “Help” function of your browser.
If you choose not to accept certain cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our site correctly. In any case, the “Do Not Track” function offered by some browsers (called “Do Not Track”, “Do Not Track” or other depending on the type of browser) may not work on our site.
How do I disable cookies by configuring my browser?
If you would like to learn more about how your browser stores cookies while you are browsing, please follow these links on the websites of their respective suppliers.
Safari 6/7 Mavericks
Safari 8 Yosemite
Safari on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
How long do we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This is how we can automatically recognize and approve any subsequent comments instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, modify or delete their personal information at any time (except their username, which they cannot change). Website administrators may also view and modify this information.
What rights do you have to your information
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive a file exported from the site with the personal information we have about you, including the information you have provided to us. You can also request that we delete all personal information about you. This does not include data that we are obliged to retain for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Visitor comments can be checked through an automated spam detection service.